Monday, April 20, 2009

My photography

My photography business is starting to really pick up. Between that and Hair I keep my self Very busy, I really love it though. Photography is something that I have always loved and been interested in but it's just been the last 3 years that I have really gotten into making something out of it. I have done quite a few weddings and have more coming up. I don't really advertise that I'm in the photography business so most of my clients I've gotten just form happy customers word of mouth, which I would say is the best way to build a clientele. I have had plenty of new baby pictures to do lately with all our friends and family expanding. It's also the time of year for senior pictures which I really enjoy doing. I have done all the pictures on my blog and you you can check out my photo blog to see more. andrayasphotography.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Andrea Hale said...

Great pics! I will pass along your blog address! I hope you guys are well, seems like it's been a while (even though we saw you last week). :) Sorry we didn't get to talk much, but we really appreciate you guys coming! Love ya!

mom2cherreys said...

Cool, I didn't know you were doing that. I will have to check it out, I love the pictures on your blog! Maybe you will have to do this years family pictures! I was sad to leave my photographer here!

Sheri said...

Hey Dray! How have you been? I haven't seen you in such a long time. What have you been up to these days?