Sunday, April 19, 2009

Graduation 2009




Dahrs "little" brother is graduating from high school this year. Deven is a great young man, I can't believe how quickly he has become so. Growing up in a home where you are the youngest of five by such a large margin I can't imagine to be easy, but he has managed to do a fine job of it. Through all his hard times that he has faced, the ones he still faces, and the many more that will come his way, he has and will continue to be shaped into the strong man that I know he will be. He has a full ride scholarship to the Engineering program at ASU for the fall so we are all very proud of him. He is currently looking for work so if anyone knows of anything let me know and I'll pass on the word. I am glad to have Deven as my brother inlaw. He is a strong young man.

0 comments: