Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Indiana

One of the maternity pics I did with Posey and her boys.

I just got home from spending a week in Indiana with my great friend Posey and her 2 adorable boys Vance (4) and Brogan (2). Posey, her husband Ben, and the 2 boys moved to Indiana in January from Arizona I spent regular time with them when they lived here so I have really missed them over the last six months. Posey has been one of my best friends since Beauty school in 2003, it's been hard to have her so far away. She is currently expecting their 3rd little boy, wow is she going to have her hands full. I went to visit for Poseys birthday and to babysit her boys for her so Ben and her could get away on a little trip. The boys and I had a lot of fun. The weather was beautiful and we spent a lot of time out side just really enjoying it. Indiana is lush and green, a big change from my native Arizona. It was nice to miss a week of record breaking heat back in AZ, but no matter how good the company and amazing the weather there is truly no place like home.

3 comments:

VICKI IN AZ said...

Exquisite!

I can't wait to see more, and glad I can get the inside scoop!!

I am so happy that you are posting. Please keep it up.

mom2cherreys said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip. Now that you are back we should get together for a date night or something. I am LOVING my hair, thanks for doing it.

Posey Cowart said...

sad! I miss you!